To our Valued Customers,
We are happy to be reopened again to serve you after our 3 month closure! That being said, we want to reassure you that we are taking precautionary measures in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and we are following all CDC and Vancouver Coastal Health COVID-19 guidelines. We take the health and safety of our customers and staff very seriously.
Actions we are taking:
- Sanitizing high-touch areas such as kitchen equipment, door handles, and light switches frequently
- Providing PPE including gloves and masks to our staff
- Ensuring all our food handlers have Food Safe Level 1 or above
- Offering individually packaged meals upon request
- Providing hand sanitizer stations at our front door and common areas
- Asking staff and customers to stay home if they are feeling unwell
Also as part of our safety measures, please note we will not be accepting cash for deliveries until further notice.
Thank you for supporting a local small business!